Monday, September 23, 2013

Bugs and Flowers

That's what everyone is seeing so far. Sue saw a flower, Jane saw a pair of, er, affectionate spiders (really, Jane!), I see a pollinating insect approaching a flower.


Sherry did say that any thread color would be fine, including variegated, so I hope this won't be too much. It's a Manuela thread that I had completely forgotten about until recently. It's a fun colorway, but rather limited in its usefulness, so I thought I might as well use it when I don't know what I'm tatting anyway.

Miranda
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stating where you are from Miranda! Your colorway will be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun variegated thread color to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this color!!!!! I have it, and didn' 't think to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color! I wimped out and went with white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments!