Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 6

Yay! Day 6!

As you might have noticed, I actually left off the last ring...the pattern calls for all of today's rings to be 1-6-1, but the picture shows the last ring without the second picot, so I wasn't sure...
So instead of risking un-tatting (something I find to be very irksome with the shuttles) I decided to wait on that final ring until Day 7 is published. :)

I still have no idea what it is...maybe a little piggie? The initial motif could be the head, the first curley-q the tail, and the second the hind legs?

Eh, probably not! :)

2 comments:

  1. The picture doesn't show a picot, but the numbers are still there, and the directions indicate a picot should be there. That being said, undoing a ring is a total pain, and I don't blame you for waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished the last ring for the same reason. Left it open waiting on a picot...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments!