Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Days 5, 6 & 7 - Grace in Singapore


I've been busy, but now I've caught up. :-)
(BTW, the thread is Lizbeth Caribbean, Size 20)

Day 5: I thought maybe this is an easy chair with a big cushion at the foot. 
Day 6: I thought it might be one leg of a pair of trousers…
When I first tatted Day 7, I thought it might be a cannon with a flower on the back end (hmm… the two ideas don't go together). But then I thought it made more sense as the top part of a ballgown…

Day 7: Is it a cannon with a flower on the back end??
Day 7: Or is it the top part of a ballgown?

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Love all you that you see... so many possibilities :-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar idea of a bride's dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments!