Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Little Engine That Could

Thank you Sherry!  I appreciate all your hard work on this pattern and the bonus patterns!  My doctor was switching my medicines right when this TIAS started, and I was having trouble concentrating, and reading directions carefully (correctly)  So I took those long picots out several times before I was satisfied with them, and so they are stretched out quite a bit....    My little engine is made out of Lizbeth thread, size 20, color # 112, "Carousel".  He is also posted on my blog:   http://tattingtreasures.blogspot.com/   Don't confuse that with the great blog Tatted Treasures!  I loved doing this TIAS and look forward to future mystery patterns!

Patricia Lyn Cobb

Oklahoma USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments!